1. Definitions. The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
“Financial Information” means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by Elena Titarenko and/or our authorized third party partners.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
“Personal Information” means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. What Information Is Collected? Information You Provide. Elena Titarenko may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with Elena Titarenko. Some features and/or functionality of the Elena Titarenko Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. Elena Titarenko may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the Elena Titarenko Services. Here are some examples:
Email Communications. Elena Titarenko may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once Elena Titarenko has processed your opt-out request, Elena Titarenko will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Elena Titarenko reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the Elena Titarenko Services.
Contact Us. If you choose to use the “Contact Us” form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting Elena Titarenko. If Elena Titarenko is aware that you are under the age of 13, Elena Titarenko will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
Geo-Location Data. Elena Titarenko does not ask you for, access, or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using Elena Titarenko mobile applications or services.
Push Notifications. On occasion, Elena Titarenko will send you push notifications when using Elena Titarenko mobile applications regarding alerts to new high scores, as well as other account information that may be important to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the settings of the device or by contacting Elena Titarenko at info@Elena Titarenko.com.
Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the Elena Titarenko Services, including, without limitation, when you search the Elena Titarenko Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with Elena Titarenko by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply Elena Titarenko with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the Elena Titarenko Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. Elena Titarenko may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with Elena Titarenko. While you are able to visit the Elena Titarenko Services and remain anonymous, Elena Titarenko and/or Elena Titarenko third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
Device Information. When you download and use the Elena Titarenko Services, Elena Titarenko automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier (“Device ID”). You consent to Elena Titarenko collecting this information.
Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the Elena Titarenko Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that Elena Titarenko may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Elena Titarenko Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Elena Titarenko Services.
Log files. As true of most websites, Elena Titarenko gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Tools. Elena Titarenko may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the Elena Titarenko Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the Elena Titarenko Services.
Information from Other Sources. Elena Titarenko may receive information about you from Elena Titarenko third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, Elena Titarenko Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
Mobile Analytics. Elena Titarenko uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. Elena Titarenko does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
Local Storage Objects. Elena Titarenko uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom Elena Titarenko partners to provide certain features on Elena Titarenko site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. To manage Flash LSOs, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed. Elena Titarenko does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as Elena Titarenko does not share information that may be collected from your child. Elena Titarenko uses Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the Elena Titarenko Services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of Elena Titarenko business. Examples of how Elena Titarenko shares and discloses your information is as follows:
4. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to Elena Titarenko. Elena Titarenko follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Elena Titarenko, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, Elena Titarenko cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, Elena Titarenko and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by Elena Titarenko. For Elena Titarenko, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a “need to know” basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by Elena Titarenko is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, “SSL”) by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
Elena Titarenko has third-party ads in free versions of its mobile applications and, provided that you are age 13 or older, Elena Titarenko collects your Device ID and may pass it to advertisers to enable certain advertising. Elena Titarenko does not store or otherwise save your Device ID.
7. Google+ or Other OpenID Provider. You may be able to log in to some of Elena Titarenko mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with Elena Titarenko such as your name and email address to pre-populate Elena Titarenko sign up form. Services like Google+ give you the option to post information about your activities on the Elena Titarenko website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
9. Access/Data Retention. If you or your child’s information changes, or if you no longer desire the Elena Titarenko Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting Elena Titarenko at info@Elena Titarenko.com. Elena Titarenko will respond to your access request within 15 days.
Elena Titarenko will retain you and your child’s information for as long as you or your child’s account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that Elena Titarenko no longer use the information to provide services, contact Elena Titarenko at the email address listed above. Elena Titarenko will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Special Notice REGARDING MINORS. Elena Titarenko does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. Elena Titarenko requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to Elena Titarenko attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, Elena Titarenko will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Elena Titarenko may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Elena Titarenko at info@Elena Titarenko.com.